The long-awaited season 4 of “Selling Sunset” is finally here! Although the premiere date hasn’t been confirmed yet, we do know that it will air soon enough. The cast list has also been released and includes a few new faces among familiar ones. Check out this post to get all the details on what you can expect from season four!
Selling Sunset Season 4 Premiere Details:
On March 11, 2021, Netflix announced that they would be renewing the show for Season 4. However, Instagram user Mary Fitzgerald shared a photo of herself with star Chrishell Stause in May 2019, suggesting that filming had begun. “We’re back!!”
Stause recently shared a series of photos on social media from her castmates, with the title “I love when doing things I love, with people I love, can be called “‘work,'” she wrote.
Selling Sunset Season 4 Cast Details:
- Brett and Jason Oppenheim, co-founders of the Oppenheim Group, are twin brothers.
- Chrishell Stause, actress, real estate agent, and recent addition to the Oppenheim Group, was previously married to actor Justin Hartley.
- Christine Quinn, a real estate agent and Chrishell’s rival marry entrepreneur Christian Richard.
- Maya Vander, an Israeli real estate agent who currently resides in Miami, sells properties in Los Angeles.
- Mary Fitzgerald, real estate agent, previously dated Jason, marries Romain in season two’s finale.
- Heather Rae Young, real estate agent, former Playboy Playmate, and actress, engaged to television personality Tarek El Moussa.
- Romain Bonnet, the model, marries Mary in season two’s finale.
- Davina Potratz, real estate agent, leaves the Oppenheim Group after season three.
- Amanda Smith, a real estate agent, interior designer, joins the Oppenheim Group from season two.
- Vanessa Villela, real estate agent, Mexican-American novela star, joins the Oppenheim Group from season four.
- Emma Hernan, real estate agent, former Sports Illustrated model, joins the Oppenheim Group from season four.
Selling Sunset Season 4 Plot Synopsis:
The earlier episode follows real estate agents Chrishell Hernan and Heather Rae Young as they sell a variety of homes from high-end to fixer-uppers. Viewers will follow them through all of the ups and downs that come with selling your home – from staging to paperwork to negotiations.
But not everything goes smoothly for everyone: Heather Rae Young, engaged to television personality Tarek El Moussa, is enjoying her newfound freedom by going after new challenges while also searching for her next big opportunity in life.
Meanwhile, Davina Potratz leaves The Oppenheim Group after deciding she wants more time away from work following a personal loss. Now she’s considering a future that includes developing and selling her own properties. The upcoming story of selling sunset will be based on Davina’s journey.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?