CDS exam covers a wide variety of non-technical occupations, including SSC Women, has been announced by the Union Public Service Commission for people interested in entering the Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force.
Candidates must prepare for CDS exam as soon as they get informed of the selection process. The CDS test, offered twice a year and accessible to both men and women, is available to anyone interested in taking it.
CDS Syllabus 2022
The CDS Syllabus comprises the following subjects that should be prepared thoroughly to crack the exam. BYJU’S Exam Prep provides you with a good number of test series, mock test, and preparation materials for the exam.
CDS GK Preparation 2022
The Union Public Service Commission has announced the NDA and CDS exams. For those who are well-prepared, BYJU’S Exam Prep should be able to prepare GK for CDS and NDA examinations.
The NDA Exam’s General Ability Test, or GAT, consists of 150 questions. The test is worth 600 points in total.The NDA exam includes a General Ability Test that includes GK, however, the CDS exam consists of a specific GK question. Thousands of competent candidates lose out on the SSB interview every year because they do not get the requisite score on both exams.
Consequently, students should learn how to study GK for the NDA and CDS tests while there is still time before the exams. Some basic ways for practising general knowledge in preparation for the NDA and CDS tests are as follows:
- Prepare for the test by familiarizing yourself with the material and structure.
- Gather resources and the most necessary literature to help you prepare for the exam.
- Examine the paper from the previous year and the most commonly asked
- questions. Using traditional text and materials, as well as well-known books, is an intelligent option.
- Remove all notions of physics, chemistry, or biology from your thoughts.
- Learn English grammar and put it into use in your everyday life.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?