The Kissing Booth 3 is finally here! Netflix has released their trailer for the upcoming movie, and it looks like it’s going to be everything you could want. If you’re a fan of the first two movies, then this is something that you should be excited about. This article will give you all of the information that we know so far!
The Kissing Booth 3 Cast Details:
- Joey King as Rochelle “Elle” Evans: Noah’s girlfriend, Lee’s childhood best friend.
- Joel Courtney as Lee Flynn: Elle’s childhood best friend, Noah’s younger brother, Rachel’s boyfriend.
- Jacob Elordi as Noah Flynn: Elle’s boyfriend, Lee’s older brother.
- Taylor Zakhar Perez as Marco Valentin Peña.
- Meganne Young as Rachel: Lee’s girlfriend.
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Chloe Winthrop: Noah’s friend from Boston.
- Stephen Jennings as Mike Evans: Elle and Brad’s father.
- Molly Ringwald as Mrs. Flynn: Noah and Lee’s mother.
- Morné Visser as Mr. Flynn: Noah and Lee’s father.
- Carson White as Brad Evans: Elle’s younger brother.
The Kissing Booth 3 Release Details:
The film is a sequel to Kissing Booth and The Kissing Booth 2, the third installment of the Kissing Booth series, based on books by Beth Reekles.
In a video released on April 27, 2021, stars Joey King and Joel Courtney confirmed the release date would be August 11, 2021.
“I was so excited; I ate 11 churros,” Courtney said to King. “Ate 11, hmm?” he told her with a wink, and she laughed at the coincidence of international notation equals the U.S. to date: 8/11.
The Kissing Booth 3 Plot Synopsis:
If the ending to the sequel wasn’t clear, the third movie’s synopsis clearly confirms that it will revolve around Elle’s big decision.
“Elle has to make a tough decision this summer. She’s been accepted into Harvard, where her boyfriend Noah is headed, and also Berkeley, where her longtime best friend Lee will be.”
The future is looking more uncertain for Elle, who is stuck on the fence; her Harvard deferment may have ruined any chance of maintaining a relationship with both Lee and Noah.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?