“Starstruck: the hit rom-com is coming back for a second season,” says BBC Three. The new series will air in 2020, and it has already been commissioned by the channel. Starstruck Season 2: All we need to know!
What is Starstruck Season Two?
Starstruck originally aired on BBC Three in 2018. It was a hit, with the series being renewed for 2020. The new season will air next year, and it has already been commissioned by the channel.
What will happen in Starstruck: Season Two?
The BBC has not released any details about the new season yet. It is likely that it will follow the same format as last time, with a group of friends striving to reach their acting dreams whilst facing life’s obstacles.
Will Starstruck Season Two be available on BBC Three?
Yes! The new series will air in 2020 and has already been commissioned by the channel.
Who is producing Starstruck: Season Two?
The producers for this season are yet to be announced, but it seems likely that they’ll follow in the footsteps of Wren Arthur Films Ltd – who produced last year’s episodes. This company was co-founded by Caryn Mandabach – a producer with extensive experience working on popular sitcoms like Friends, Sex & The City, and Girlfriends. She also helped create the HBO TV drama Six Feet Under, which starred Hollywood legend Peter Krause (Scrubs). Ms. Mandabach commented about her involvement with both Star cast and Starstruck in an interview with the BBC: “I am very excited to be involved again this year. I think that Starstruck is a wonderful show and it has done so well on BBC Three”.
What are some of the new cast members?
It’s not clear who will be playing alongside Sophie Cookson (Star) and Tom Wisdom (Nate) – but we do know their characters’ names; Marion from New York City and Toby from London, respectively. The writers have also confirmed that there’ll be two new friends for Star as she continues her journey into adulthood. It’s been revealed in recent trailers that these characters are called Lila and Arami – both played by newcomers Parisa Fitz-Henley and Charlie Taylor, who are both aged 18.
Marion from New York City and Toby from London, respectively. The writers have also confirmed that there’ll be two new friends for Star as she continues her journey into adulthood. It’s been revealed in recent trailers that these characters are called Lila and Arami – both played by newcomers Parisa Fitz-Henley and Charlie Taylor, who are both aged 18.
What will happen? There has been a huge cliffhanger at the end of season one: what is Starstruck? What does it do to people? Why was Nate so scared when he found out about his daughter’s involvement with Star? Will we find out more about this mysterious organization in the upcoming episodes, or will Star be able to spend her time trying to find a job?
The things we want Starstruck season two to focus on:
– Who is Starstruck, and what does it do?
– What happened when Nate found out about his daughter’s involvement with Star? Will he try and get in contact with her again, or did the last episode finish their relationship for good?
– Will we meet Lila’s family in series two – will she tell them that she has been working as a spy under cover of being an intern for some rich businessman who works at Gatwick Airport. Did they know all along about this plan but were just waiting until Lila was ready before telling anyone, including herself. We hope so!
– How will Star’s love life go from here? Will she find out that her new boss, Kyle Cooper, who is a wealthy businessman, has feelings for her – after he was so willing to help Lila set up the whole cover story.
– What will happen when Nathan and his wife realize that their daughter never went on holiday with them but instead traveled back to England and became an intern at Gatwick Airport
And finally… we hope it doesn’t take too long until series two of Starstruck airs! Series one aired this summer between June 17 and August 18, 2018
Why should you watch Starstruck: Season Two?
Starstruck is a romantic comedy with twists and turns. It will make your heart melt and laugh out loud no matter what mood you’re in. If you want to tune into another feel-good romcom, then this one’s perfect for you! Plus, it airs on BBC Three, so there are only three episodes at once, which means more time per episode to savor the storyline!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?